Welcome to Tagz By TOR, my new tag tutorial blog. Grab your snack and a drink...and let's get to taggin'!







Thursday, December 29, 2011

♥ The Last Days of 2011 ♥

As 2011 is slowly slipping away to be replaced by 2012. I have a lot to be thankful for....Thankful for my wonderful family, to old friendships being renewed, new friendships beginning, and today's technology that helps us each to keep close contact with others so very far away. Family coming together to celebrate holidays, even though we may have one less family member joining with us each year as we grow older. It's the memories we build that carry us through hard times, and help create new lasting memories of tomorrow.

I hope that everyone has had a very good Christmas this year and Santa was good to you and I also hope that everyone will have  bright, healthy, prosperous and Happy New Year in 2012, as we stand upon the threshold of another new year.

I am looking forward to a bright new beginning here at Tagz by TOR with new tag tutorials and enjoying working and getting to know the other gals that are on the CT Team for Sweet-PinUp, and for creating new digi scrap kits on my home blog and joining more Blog Trains in 2012.

I will be having my very first tag tutorial up in 2 yrs + since I used to create under another name at that time and eventually took a period of 2 + years off from creating anything in general, so I am SO excited to be sharing with you all my new tag tut here in just a little while.

May you all be Blessed in 2012 ♥

*Hugz*
TOR

No comments:

Post a Comment