Welcome to Tagz By TOR, my new tag tutorial blog. Grab your snack and a drink...and let's get to taggin'!







Monday, December 26, 2011

♥ End of December ♥

We are slowly approaching the "End of December" the month has just flown by! Soon we will be bidding a farewell to 2011 and Welcoming in 2012.

Here is to a fabulous year ahead in 2012!! Lots of *New* tag tutorials on the horizon. I am getting so excited about writing some tag tutorials again! I took a period of about two years off from writing, so I am "hoping" I still got it LOL. I may be a lil rusty in the beginning, but please bare with me and hope you will all enjoy the upcoming tutorials *smiles*

I have up my new blog blinkies, please feel free to "snag" them and link them back to me so you can find your way back to my blogs *smiles*

*hugz*
TOR

No comments:

Post a Comment